Driving a Diversity & Inclusion Agenda through Data
Diversity and Retention in the New World of Work • 22-Apr-2021
* Amit Chowdhary - SVP, BNY Mellon
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/achowdhary
D&I is a critical topic for all organizations today. This topic focuses on how data and analytics can help enterprises further their diversity agenda, especially in a corporate world that is evolving (partly due to the pandemic and partly due to other reasons)
This session will cover:
- Outcomes driven through diversity and inclusion
- How does data and analytics help enable
- What are some pitfalls to be careful off
- Examples of how analytics can help further diversity agenda
- Learning about what has worked well and what hasn't based on my experiences.
Up Next in Diversity and Retention in the New World of Work
Data-Driven Equity: How to Measure an...
* Hallie Bregman - Global Head of People Analytics, PTC
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/halliebregman
With the rise in visibility of racial injustice and the calling to build inclusive and equitable workplaces, there is more focus than ever on diversity. Yet, many organizat...
Analysing and Demonstrating the Value...
* Rajesh Anandan - CEO, Ultranauts
* Chris Broderick - President, b.Near Global
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/rajeshanandan
While recent research shows that 76% of companies lack goals around diversity, inclusion, and belonging, Ultranauts, a quality engineering services ...
Pre-Hire Talent Assessment
* Vanessa Lammers - Executive Director, Global Workforce Analytics, Estée Lauder Companies
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/vanessalammers
This presentation will review the many places that bias can creep into the talent assessment and selection process, and ways in which or...