* Delia Majarín - Head of Engagement, People Analytics Community Lead, Telefónica
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/deliamajarin
We all have been using engagement surveys for ages, but our listening strategy has evolved and improved in frequency and meaning. We can use People Analytics to get the most out of our surveys, using text mining to get powerful insights and discover which enablers will improve the employee experience.
- eNPS is the trending KPI to measure employees engagement, but what is eNPS for? How can we use it?
- Engagement surveys provide powerful insights but analysing qualitative data like open text needs a new approach.
This session will explore:
- Listening strategy evolution
- What is eNPS for?
- Use of regression models to explain employee engagement and identify motivation drivers
- Text mining and sentiment analysis to get the most out of our surveys
- What eNPS really means and how to measure it
- Beyond the KPI - how to identify the critical drivers to boost your employees' motivation
- How to apply analytics to your Employee Voice strategy