Data-Driven Equity: How to Measure and Derive Insights to Influence DEI
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 22-Apr-2021
* Hallie Bregman - Global Head of People Analytics, PTC
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/halliebregman
With the rise in visibility of racial injustice and the calling to build inclusive and equitable workplaces, there is more focus than ever on diversity. Yet, many organizations stop at measuring representation in their employee population.
Data can drive insights far beyond employee composition, demonstrating areas of inequity and facilitating the ability to prioritize resources, escalating focus, and bringing visibility to patterns and interactions that may go unnoticed. It's no longer nice to have analytics around inclusion- it's critical. This session will highlight both the strategy behind data-driven equity and the methodology that can be applied to measure it.
- Racial injustice has become highly visible, with an important focus on inequity among people of color.
- Employees who experience inequity in the workplace are more likely to leave.
- It's more than just diversity.
This session will cover:
- Diversity: The Tip of the Iceberg
- Diversity Dashboards: Pros and Cons
- Approaching Measurement of Equity for All
- Diving Deeper: Applying Advanced Methodology to Uncover Inclusive Insights
- Ideas to measure equity
- How to structure DEI insights
- How to answer critical strategic questions about equity with data.
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
Driving a Diversity & Inclusion Agend...
* Amit Chowdhary - SVP, BNY Mellon
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/achowdhary
D&I is a critical topic for all organizations today. This topic focuses on how data and analytics can help enterprises further their diversity agenda, especially in a corporate world that is e...
Applied Organisational Network Analys...
* Susan Biancani - People Analytics Leader, Airbnb
* Kate O'Brien - Director, People Strategy and Analytics, Broad Institute
* Laura Shubert - VP, People Planning & Insights, MetLife
Moderator: Andrew Pitts - Founder, Polinode
An interactive panel discussion between People Analytics leaders ...
Building a Best-In-Breed Analytics Ec...
* David Barnett - former COO & CCO, cut-e (later AON Assessment Solutions)
* Bennet Voorhees - Associate Director, Data Science, Workforce Analytics, Merck
* Anita Lettink - Founder, HR Tech Radar