Navigating Uncertainty - Leveraging Dynamic Scenarios in SWP
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 20-Apr-2021
* Alicia Roach & Chris Hare - Founders, eQ8
eQ8 will present the power of leadership considering different scenarios when contemplating the future. The selection of the right workforce demand scenario not only helps with action planning, but also with leadership clarity on the company strategy.
Too many organisations live in a reactive mode. Some react quickly and call it agile. You need to help your company elevate its mindset towards anticipating the future so it can respond. In particular, shaping and shifting workforces takes time and planning.
What you will learn:
- Different macro shocks have resulted in a wide range of organisation trajectories
- Underpinning SWP is the concept of demand forecasting
- Dynamic scenario planning is a powerful way to make demand forecasting meaningful.
- Understand how SWP is a mindset shift
- Gain insight into how dynamic scenario planning works
- Appreciate the power of using dynamic scenarios beyond just workforce projections
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
Integrating Analytics and Organisatio...
* Alec Levenson - Economist & Senior Research Scientist, Center for Effective Organizations, University of Southern California
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/aleclevenson
People analytics and organization development (OD) are practiced in organizations as almost completely...
GeXsha: Our Journey Towards a Superb ...
* Gustavo Canton - Global Analytics Leader, Starbucks
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/gustavocanton
The session aims to shed light on how we are transforming the Analytics function in Starbucks with a community-centric mindset, so that we can take care of our Partners, Cust...
Approaching Gender Pay Equality throu...
* Catriona Lindsay - Global Head of HR Analytics, Avon
* Márcio Buck - Group C&B Insights, Analytics & STI Plan Management, Natura &Co
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/catrionalindsay
This session covers the important topic of Equitable Pay - and describes the wo...