* Max Blumberg- Founder, Blumberg Partnership
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/maxblumberg
This session presents a new Digital-Era People Analytics Operating Model (otherwise referred to as DEPA:OM) to address limitations commonly found in the People Analytics operating models in use by most organisations today, and which negatively impact the effectiveness of the People Analytics function.
Most current People Analytics operating models are not designed to transform outcomes from core analytics projects into scalable actionable workforce products
- Current People Analytics job roles, functions and deliverables are frequently not well-defined (it is not clear exactly “who is accountable for what”)
- Many key initiatives – such as Workforce Planning and new HRIS implementation – are usually positioned as ad hoc People Analytics activities rather than integral components of the overall People Analytics strategy
- Because data analysis and implementation are usually managed by separate teams, their activities remain uncoordinated. In such cases, findings from statistical analysis are therefore frequently poorly implemented – and in many instances not implemented at all.
- Finally, and despite repeated warnings from Executive Teams, many current People Analytics operating models persist in focusing on low-level operational workforce outcomes rather than on organisational-level Key Performance Drivers such as productivity, customer-growth and innovation, to the detriment of the overall business strategy.
The DEPA:OM presented at this session is available at no charge, under a Creative Commons Licence.