Announcing a New People Analytics Operating Model for the Digital Era – DEPA:OM
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 26-Apr-2021
* Max Blumberg- Founder, Blumberg Partnership
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/maxblumberg
This session presents a new Digital-Era People Analytics Operating Model (otherwise referred to as DEPA:OM) to address limitations commonly found in the People Analytics operating models in use by most organisations today, and which negatively impact the effectiveness of the People Analytics function.
Most current People Analytics operating models are not designed to transform outcomes from core analytics projects into scalable actionable workforce products
- Current People Analytics job roles, functions and deliverables are frequently not well-defined (it is not clear exactly “who is accountable for what”)
- Many key initiatives – such as Workforce Planning and new HRIS implementation – are usually positioned as ad hoc People Analytics activities rather than integral components of the overall People Analytics strategy
- Because data analysis and implementation are usually managed by separate teams, their activities remain uncoordinated. In such cases, findings from statistical analysis are therefore frequently poorly implemented – and in many instances not implemented at all.
- Finally, and despite repeated warnings from Executive Teams, many current People Analytics operating models persist in focusing on low-level operational workforce outcomes rather than on organisational-level Key Performance Drivers such as productivity, customer-growth and innovation, to the detriment of the overall business strategy.
The DEPA:OM presented at this session is available at no charge, under a Creative Commons Licence.
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
Federated People Analytics
* Mariana Carrasqueira - Head of Workforce Planning & People Analytics, Legal & General
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/marianacarrasqueira
This session will explore the unique challenges of implementing strategic workforce planning and using people analytics to gen...
Unlocking Strategic Value with a Data...
* Geetanjali Gamel - Senior Director, Global Workforce Analytics, Johnson & Johnson
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/geetanjaligamel
Demystify how data science can be leveraged and provide impactful outcomes with tangible examples
Share how a purposeful productization s...
Using People Analytics to Tell a Stor...
* Heather Whiteman - People Analytics Lecturer, University of California
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/heatherwhiteman
Wondering how you can build a business case and drive action in your organisation through People Analytics?
In this session, you'll get insights into h...