Skip to main content
How are HR and Analytics leaders at successful companies solving their business challenges with People Analytics? Find out first-hand, right here.
Learn directly from the people that have driven People Analytics, Workforce Planning and Digital HR Transformation at organisations large and small, private and public, in all sectors and industries, around the world.
CLICK 'BROWSE' AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN: Over 80 videos available now, with more being added every month. Stay at the top of your game.
Try for 3 days for free, then sign up either monthly or annually to get new content each month, plus access to the whole catalogue of videos, anytime, without limits.
Live stream preview
Storytelling: The Missing Link for Many People Analytics Teams
* Peter Howes - Founder, Infohrm; former VP Workforce Planning & Analytics, SAP SuccessFactors
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/peterhowes
The session will explore options for the presentation and communication of People Analytics. Many People Analytic teams think of their job as providing the results of their analysis. In reality this is only half of the role. Analytics needs to be converted to “calls for action” through storytelling if it’s going to be truly impacting.
1. Many HR Practitioners and line managers don’t have the professional skills to correctly interpret the results and outputs from People Analytics teams and this runs the risk that they may misinterpret the results published by People Analytics teams. Storytelling address this challenge.
2. Many People Analytic teams see their role as publishing and disseminating the results of their analytics and reports. This is necessary but not sufficient. People Analytics teams need to to view decision making as the true outcome from their analysis and that storytelling is a core component of encouraging decision makers to take action based on the analysis.
This session will explore:
- Where does Storytelling fit into the People Analytics continuum from data to action.
- Why publishing People Analytics is not sufficient.
- Components of Effective Storytelling and their application to People Analytics.
- Key outcome from People Analytics Storytelling; making a compelling call to action.
- Understand the core components of effective storytelling
- Understanding how to Integrate Storytelling with People Analytics
- Commitment to Building Storytelling as a core competency of any People Analytics team.