Transformed Talent Management to Improve Compensation Decision-Making
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 21-Apr-2021
* Jonathon Frampton - VP Total Rewards, Performance and Shared Services, Baylor Scott & White Health
Learn how Baylor Scott & White Healthcare transformed their talent management and performance process during a pandemic. Understand the culture shift necessary, the measurable improvement and how this new Talent Framework will power compensation and talent movement decisions.
- Overburdensome systems (difficult to implement or communicate) are distracting from meaning and value for employees.
- Accountability for engagement, career development and performance are local and the responsibility of individual teams
- Processes, tools and technology at scale is difficult but there are constants to lean into
- Analytics, in particular prescriptive analytics can change leader and employee experience
This session will explore:
- Our history of talent approaches and the need for transformation - burning platform
- The right side of the equation and how did we get there - the forces that drove us to define our destination
- Our talent framework - the architecture (semi-technical), connectors and combinations of data that start to paint a picture
- Recommendations not Rx - engagement, talent movement, career development - all is local - we cannot make decisions for leaders about their talent just like we should not about how they spend their money
- Maturing our transformation - what are the next steps - increased automation and prescription, driving intelligent workflows
- Inspiration from a proven application of analytics to improve talent practices
- A semi-technical understanding of architecting a recommendation engine
- Understanding the value of "right-to-left" thinking
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
People Analytics Technology: Under Th...
* Priyanka Mehrotra - Research Lead, RedThread Research
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/priyankamehrotra
The year 2020 provided people analytics technology (PAT) with an unexpected opportunity to show its value.
In this presentation, Priyanka Mehrotra will cover the resear...
How we Built our Global Internal Cons...
* Maja Luckos - Director People Analytics Consulting, Salesforce
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/majaluckos
A 4-part team to build People Data products to advise decision-making across the business
- Create a global function that offers People Analytics consultancy to all ...
HR Analytics to Enable Organisation a...
* Swati Chawla - Director Organisation Effectiveness, Philip Morris International
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/swatichawla
Presentation will help the audience to understand the role HR analytics plays in driving the Business & Organization transformation towards Agil...