Cultivating Data Literacy and an Analytics Mindset in a Remote/Hybrid Workforce
Strategy • 21-Apr-2021
* Rachel Duarte - Director HR Insights & Analytics, Thermo Fisher Scientific
* Courtney McMahon - Director, Global Head of People Analytics, Colgate Palmolive
* Sarah Nell-Rodriquez - Principal High Touch Success Manager, Tableau
* Christian Otto - Senior Manager People Analytics, Infineon Technologies
Moderator: Michael Moon - Director, Global Talent Development Technology & Human Capital Analytics, Align Technology
This panel explores data literacy as both a commercial skill and a life skill, how it impacts business, how it can be improved, and what impact the pandemic has had on how people use and consume data.
• What is a data mindset and what do we mean by data literacy?
• What level of data fluency is needed? Expected?
• What were we doing before the pandemic to raise data literacy and embed data-driven decision-making?
• How high up the HR/training/business agenda was this topic?
• What are we doing now to raise data literacy and embed data-driven decision-making as a result of the pandemic?
• How have perceptions of data changed among the workforce, leadership and wider business?
• How are people’s new remote networks at work affecting their view of data?
• What are the barriers and resistance?
• How do we assess data literacy on an individual, department, and/or corporate level?
• How can we show that increased data literacy leads to better business outcomes in your organisations?
• Programmes and initiatives in business, resources and recommendations.
Up Next in Strategy
What Makes High-Performing Analytics ...
* Khurshid Asin - VP HR, Keybank
* Ian Cook - VP People Analytics, Visier
* Oliver Kasper - Global Head People Analytics and Digital HR, ABB
* Steve Scott - Managing Director, Global Head of Workforce Management and Analytics, Standard Chartered
* Moderator: David Green - Managing Partner, Insigh...
Building Analytics Communities and Ne...
* Delia Majarín - Head of Engagement and People Analytics Community Lead, Telefónica; co-manager, People Analytics Spain Meetup
* Eva Murray - Senior Evangelist, Snowflake; Author & Founder, #MakeoverMonday
* Neil Richards - Head of BI EMEA, JLL; Knowledge Director, Data Visualization Socie...
How to Deliver Value for the Business...
* David Green - Managing Partner, Insight222
- Current and emerging trends in people analytics
- Case studies and leading practices from global organisations
- How to create business and employee value from people analytics
People Analytics is not about HR. People Analytics is about the busines...