Driving Success From Anywhere Using People Analytics
Strategy • 26-Apr-2021
* Ernest Ng - VP Global People Strategy & Analytics, Salesforce
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/ernestng
The office as we used to know it isn't coming back, employees will want flexibility and with that we need to think about how we drive success from anywhere.
- What are the things employers need to focus on support employees?
- How will data help employers support and adapt in a flexible work environment?
This session will explore:
- How do you drive engagement when your employees are not tied to an office?
- Wellbeing, Productivity, and Space will be critical to driving success from anywhere
- How we collect and use data will guide our response now and our future
- Data you should be collecting to support your increasingly flexible workforce
- Analyses you should be conducting to support your employees
- Reimagining the future of organizations when your employees can be anywhere
Up Next in Strategy
Approaching Gender Pay Equality throu...
* Catriona Lindsay - Global Head of HR Analytics, Avon
* Márcio Buck - Group C&B Insights, Analytics & STI Plan Management, Natura &Co
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/catrionalindsay
This session covers the important topic of Equitable Pay - and describes the wo...
Analysing and Demonstrating the Value...
* Rajesh Anandan - CEO, Ultranauts
* Chris Broderick - President, b.Near Global
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/rajeshanandan
While recent research shows that 76% of companies lack goals around diversity, inclusion, and belonging, Ultranauts, a quality engineering services ...