Defining the Future of Jobs and Skills
Technology • 26-Apr-2021
* Matt Sigelman - CEO, Burning Glass Technologies
Join Burning Glass Technologies CEO Matt Sigelman as he discusses data and the future of hiring at People Analytics World. During this presentation, Defining the Future of Jobs and Skills, he will discuss the changing genome of jobs and the shifting skills employers are really looking for. He will address the rapidly changing job market and how a data driven approach to hiring will enable your company to plan ahead for emerging skills and future proof your workforce.
- Enable companies to keep up with the rapidly changing job market
- Data analytics to benefit strategic workforce planning
- Understanding emerging skills
- Future proofing the workforce
This session will explore:
- Labor Market Data
- Future of hiring
- Genome of jobs and shifting skills
- Strategic workforce planning
- How to understand the job market
- How to upskill and reskill internal talent
- Best recruiting practices
Up Next in Technology
Business Answers at Scale - How to Un...
* Ian Cook - VP People Analytics, Visier
- People analytics teams now live in a complex ecosystem of people technology
- The people manager is becoming the primary target user
- People analytics outputs must demonstrate impact on business outcomes
People are the foremost concern of every bu...
Bring your People Data to Life
* Phil Schrader - Product Evangelist, OneModel
Blockchain and the Decentralised Work...
* Andy Spence - Workforce Futurist, Glass Bead Consulting
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/andrewspence
This session will describe how an increasingly decentralised workforce will utilise digital infrastructure to achieve their economic potential outside of traditional emplo...