People Analytics: Future-Proof Strategies in an Uncertain Market
Technology • 20-Apr-2021
* Marc Ramos - CMO, SplashBI
* Steven Atkins - Solutions Enablement Manager, SplashBI
People Analytics is certainly one of the hottest topics up & down the halls of many HR departments. And justifiably so, with all the challenges HR & Executives are currently facing. As we enter 2021, we are in a K-shape recovery with many organizations in survival mode whilst others are poised for growth. Regardless of which camp you fall into, both have tons of questions with regards to navigating this year and beyond. As such, many are turning to People Analytics & BI for the answers.
In this Keynote Session, Steven & Marc will discuss various People Analytics Strategies, Techniques & Real-World practices that will help any organization take on the challenges ahead. How can HR utilize the right data insights to help the organization thrive for years to come? Join us to find out!
- How can HR help their organization can quickly bounce back post-pandemic?
- What are the various people analytics strategies HR should consider?
- Tips for faster ROI & Business Benefit.
This session will explore:
- The K-Shape Recovery - what does it mean for your organization?
- Defining Your Business Objectives / Goals HR for 2021
- How can People Analytics make a Positive Business Impact for HR / the various HR Functions?
- A close look at some of the various People Analytics Strategies?
- Choosing your path.
- Understanding / Focus on a successful 2021
- Blue Print / Framework of the supporting Workforce Analytics necessary for positive business outcomes.
- Deciding the right Workforce Analytics Strategy that fits your objectives.
Up Next in Technology
New Metrics for Remote/Hybrid Work
* Philip Arkcoll - Founder, Worklytics
As organisations move toward more hybrid and fully remote ways of working they need to rethink the core data and metrics they are using to support key people decisions. The old tools and data such as survey results are no longer sufficient to provide the le...
Navigating Uncertainty - Leveraging D...
* Alicia Roach & Chris Hare - Founders, eQ8
eQ8 will present the power of leadership considering different scenarios when contemplating the future. The selection of the right workforce demand scenario not only helps with action planning, but also with leadership clarity on the company strate...
Making HR Data-Driven: The T-Shaped H...
* Erik van Vulpen - Founder, Academy to Innovate HR
The success of your PA function doesn't end with the PA team. An organisation-wide data-driven capability is quintessential. So, where to start building that competency in individual HRBPs? This session helps you understand your status-quo and ...