GeXsha: Our Journey Towards a Superb Human Experience
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 20-Apr-2021
* Gustavo Canton - Global Analytics Leader, Starbucks
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/gustavocanton
The session aims to shed light on how we are transforming the Analytics function in Starbucks with a community-centric mindset, so that we can take care of our Partners, Customers and Communities.
GeXsha is a holistic initiative that aims at building the workforce of the future, connecting our supply chain end-to-end, optimising our resources and networks of collaboration, and investing in best-in-class technologies so that we can maximise human potential and provide a superb human experience, powered by A.I.
- Analytics teams need to evolve in the age of personalisation
- Business leaders need to free up their time and be more agile in the times of Covid-19
- Organisations must evolve faster and embrace disruption
- Tech and analytics teams need to feel empowered
This session will explore:
- How digital transformation aims to serve our Partners, Customers and Communities
- How we provide a superb experience by unleashing data powered by A.I.
- Our evolution from Data to Reporting to Analytics, to Augmented Analytics and Extended reality for extended human intelligence
- How to deal with barriers and win the hearts and minds during an accelerated digital transformation
- How to make the business case to evolve your analytics organisation
- Why you need to be bold to truly evolve in today's world
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
Approaching Gender Pay Equality throu...
* Catriona Lindsay - Global Head of HR Analytics, Avon
* Márcio Buck - Group C&B Insights, Analytics & STI Plan Management, Natura &Co
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/catrionalindsay
This session covers the important topic of Equitable Pay - and describes the wo...
The 5 Pillars of Business-Aligned Peo...
*Stacia Garr - Co-Founder and Principal Analyst, RedThread Research
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/staciagarr
In this session, we will share our research on how People Analytics leaders have gone from providing basic, comparatively low-value data to building teams that are...
Adoption is the new Orange for People...
* Federico Barcos - Founder & CEO, PeopleOPTI
The word 'transformation' has been widely used in recent years, yet companies, as well as HR Departments, have been struggling to materialize it at a global level. People Analytics has shifted from a trend to become a real net contributor for org...