* Alicia Roach & Chris Hare - Founders, eQ8
eQ8 will present the power of leadership considering different scenarios when contemplating the future. The selection of the right workforce demand scenario not only helps with action planning, but also with leadership clarity on the company strategy.
Too many organisations live in a reactive mode. Some react quickly and call it agile. You need to help your company elevate its mindset towards anticipating the future so it can respond. In particular, shaping and shifting workforces takes time and planning.
What you will learn:
- Different macro shocks have resulted in a wide range of organisation trajectories
- Underpinning SWP is the concept of demand forecasting
- Dynamic scenario planning is a powerful way to make demand forecasting meaningful.
- Understand how SWP is a mindset shift
- Gain insight into how dynamic scenario planning works
- Appreciate the power of using dynamic scenarios beyond just workforce projections