Beyond Headcount & Metrics: Stories The People Data Told
Career • 28-Apr-2022
Tell your people stories to demonstrate the readiness of your company for uncertainties and unforeseen events.
With the global events of the past couple of years, and the shift in SEC Human Capital Disclosure requirements, people analytics had gained a seat in the boardroom. Traditional headcount reports and metrics can no longer illustrate how well our companies are preparing for the future and for uncertainty.
This presentation will provide a base blueprint for people analytics professionals to redefine their reports and tell the stories to prove that their companies are preparing their people for future success.
This session will explore:
- Telling people stories with data
- Demonstrating the readiness of your workforce for uncertainty
- New SEC Human Capital Requirements, and their implications for a people analytics function.
- Learn how to tell stories using people data and metrics
- Gain a new perspective on creating the people stories that help potential investors to understand the value of your company
- Learn how to demonstrate the company's readiness for unforeseen events and uncertainties.
Up Next in Career
Influencing Leaders through Analytics...
Influencing is the 'last mile' in analytics work.
For the most part, the output of a people analytics team is designed to influence others to make better decisions. We've all had moments of success in influencing leaders with analytics, and our share of failures.
This session will decode what m...
Storytelling: The Missing Link for Ma...
* Peter Howes - Founder, Infohrm; former VP Workforce Planning & Analytics, SAP SuccessFactors
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/peterhowes
The session will explore options for the presentation and communication of People Analytics. Many People Analytic teams think of the...
Communicating with Data Visualisation
* Tobias Sturt - Creative Director, Add Two Digital
A brief guide to communicating with an audience about data through shaping and showing visual stories. Introducing a fundamental process and outlining practical approaches and techniques.
Communicating with and through data visualisation is a ...