Tell your people stories to demonstrate the readiness of your company for uncertainties and unforeseen events.
With the global events of the past couple of years, and the shift in SEC Human Capital Disclosure requirements, people analytics had gained a seat in the boardroom. Traditional headcount reports and metrics can no longer illustrate how well our companies are preparing for the future and for uncertainty.
This presentation will provide a base blueprint for people analytics professionals to redefine their reports and tell the stories to prove that their companies are preparing their people for future success.
This session will explore:
- Telling people stories with data
- Demonstrating the readiness of your workforce for uncertainty
- New SEC Human Capital Requirements, and their implications for a people analytics function.
- Learn how to tell stories using people data and metrics
- Gain a new perspective on creating the people stories that help potential investors to understand the value of your company
- Learn how to demonstrate the company's readiness for unforeseen events and uncertainties.