Influencing is the 'last mile' in analytics work.
For the most part, the output of a people analytics team is designed to influence others to make better decisions. We've all had moments of success in influencing leaders with analytics, and our share of failures.
This session will decode what makes a successful people analytics conversation successful, and lessons learned.
This session will explore:
- Why we invest in people analytics?
- Shouldn't the data speak for itself?
- Successes in influencing with data
- Lessons Learned.
- Concrete examples of how to drive action with your data
- Advice on the psychology of influence
- What not to do - how to avoid creating friction, confusion and resistance.