Using People Analytics to Tell a Story and Build a Business Case
Career • 22-Apr-2021
* Heather Whiteman - People Analytics Lecturer, University of California
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/heatherwhiteman
Wondering how you can build a business case and drive action in your organisation through People Analytics?
In this session, you'll get insights into how People Analytics can be used to design a compelling case, gain allies in the business, get stakeholder buy in, track success, and show the value and ROI of your initiatives.
Too often talent related initiatives are not supported because there isn't an effective business case built to support them.
People Analytics is more powerful than just a tool to get analytical answers to questions - it is a powerful tool to motivate change and drive action.
This session will explore:
- People Analytics to support a business case
- People Analytics to show the outcomes of an initiative
- How to build an effective business case using People Analytics
- How to use People Analytics to motivate and inspire action
Up Next in Career
The People Analytics Mindset
* Christian Otto - Senior Manager People Analytics, Infineon Technologies
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/christianotto
People Analytics is not so much a software tool or a function within HR, rather it is a specific mindset: the mindset of deriving people decisions in an a...
Systems Thinking in People Analytics ...
* Andreas Kyprianou - GLobal Head of Reporting & Analytics CoE, Upfield
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/andreaskyprianou
Systems thinking has been called one of the key management competencies for the 21st century. As people analytics matures and becomes a core HR capab...
What is Text Analytics, and What can ...
* Andrew Marritt - Founder & CEO, OrganizationView
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/andrewmarritt
Having the ability to analyse text provides HR the ability to gain deeper insight into their workforces and make more effective decisions.
Text is one of the most important...