The People Analytics Mindset
Career • 20-Apr-2021
* Christian Otto - Senior Manager People Analytics, Infineon Technologies
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/christianotto
People Analytics is not so much a software tool or a function within HR, rather it is a specific mindset: the mindset of deriving people decisions in an analytical manner. Implementing such an analytical mindset will really bring your HR organisation to the next level.
- People Analytics is not delivering on its promise of better decision making despite implementing specific tools and even establishing a dedicated analytics team
- HR experts complain about difficult tools, even though the tools are rather easy to use
- Where do you start when implementing People Analytics, to contribule the most to the succes of HR?
This session will cover:
- Why HR is still different from other company functions: The typical HR mindset is not an analytical one
- Why PA software solutions and a dedicated PA team alone won't get you any further with reaping the fruits of data driven decision making
- People Analytics is all about the right mindset: solving challenges analytically. Why its basics are surprisingly simple and yet so difficult to implement
- Strategies and measures for implementing the People Analytics mindset within HR: how to support your mission with a PA team and analytics software solutions
- The limits of using data in HR: Why this is another strong argument in favor of a PA mindset.
- Why PA can't be implemented by simply buying a tool or creating a PA team
- Why PA is a mindset, a problem solving strategy that is based on facts
Strategies to implement the PA mindset
- The difficulties with changing the HR mindset and how to get around them
- How to make effective use of PA software solutions and a PA team to support the PA mindset.
- HR Leadership, People Analytics, HR Business Partners
Up Next in Career
Systems Thinking in People Analytics ...
* Andreas Kyprianou - GLobal Head of Reporting & Analytics CoE, Upfield
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/andreaskyprianou
Systems thinking has been called one of the key management competencies for the 21st century. As people analytics matures and becomes a core HR capab...
What is Text Analytics, and What can ...
* Andrew Marritt - Founder & CEO, OrganizationView
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/andrewmarritt
Having the ability to analyse text provides HR the ability to gain deeper insight into their workforces and make more effective decisions.
Text is one of the most important...
Communication Matters - What HR can L...
* Ben Teusch - People Analytics Business Partner, Facebook
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/benteusch
Insights and predictions, however robust and useful, must be presented in a way that makes sense for the audience, connects with them, and leads them to take action. If the ...