* Andrew Marritt - Founder & CEO, OrganizationView
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/andrewmarritt
Having the ability to analyse text provides HR the ability to gain deeper insight into their workforces and make more effective decisions.
Text is one of the most important data types that organizations have about their employees. Typically this data is far more useful to understand WHY employees are behaving in the ways that they do, and has a strong predictive nature often being a lead-indicator on key changes. However few HR teams have been able to scale an analysis of text data to the level where it provides significant value to the organization
How do organizations collect, analyse and act on employee text data? What insight can you reveal from text data? How do you get started with text analysis? What are the limits of what text data can provide?
This session will explore:
- Why text analysis: What can text data reveal that is unable - or less effectively - gained from other sources?
- Text analysis has multiple challenges and most great text analysis approaches is likely to be highly specialised? What are the challenges you need to be aware of when analysing text?
- A short history of text analysis. How modern text analysis systems work
- Why your biggest challenge is one that you might not think about. How to get started
- A good understanding of text analysis & what it can provide to HR teams
- Knowledge of how to collect high quality text data