Inclusive, High-Performance Dashboard Design Principles
Career • 32m
* Teneika Askew, former Head of People Analytics, Mozilla
When designing a dashboard, are you prioritising accessibility and performance, or aesthetics?
Teneika will lead a practical session that explores and explains design principles that will help you create high-performing dashboards that are successful for your colleagues and customers.
What you’ll learn:
- Evaluating Dashboard and Report Requests
- Key Tips for Dashboard Development
- How to Meet Dashboard Objectives with Visualization
- How to Shift to an Insight Driven Organization
- Ways to Leverage Agile in an Analytics Focused Organization.
Up Next in Career
Effective Data Visualisation in Excel
* Jonathon Schwabish - Founder, PolicyViz
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/jonschwabish
Everyone who works with data needs to communicate their findings, their analysis, and their conclusions. It could be in an internal briefing or memo, a management report, an annual report...
Programar en R en RRHH
* Sergio Garcia Mora, Data 4HR
R es uno de los lenguajes más usados en el mundo de Ciencia de Datos y habitualmente se lo asocia a conceptos de machine learning, algoritmos y análisis estadístico, sin embargo, también ofrece muchas soluciones para la práctica de Recursos Humanos, como la automat...
Coding in R for HR
* Sergio García Mora, Data 4HR
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/sergiogarciamora
R is one of the most popular languages in Data Science, and typically associated with machine learning concepts, algorithms, and statistical analysis. However, R offers multiple solutions to the...