Predictive analytics is a powerful tool to generate insights on future outcomes like employee performance with a significant degree of precision. Organisations increasingly leverage this to detect risks and opportunities and inform targeted interventions. However, the lack of capability in implementing predictive analytics is one of the key reasons that is holding back HR from optimising their people data. This session will introduce the audience to the key processes involved in building a predictive model and the critical success factors to transform data into meaningful performance insights.
This session will explore:
- What is predictive analytics, and which business challenges can it help to address?
- How do you perform predictive analytics to generate meaningful insights that will drive executive action?
- An overview of Predictive Analytics and HR use cases
- The process involved when doing predictive analytics, and who to engage
- Machine Learning with R: Data preparation, transformation, and model-building - common challenges and solutions
- Generating and communicating insights to drive action in relation to employee performance management.
- Identify situations in HR where predictive analytics could be used
- Learn machine learning tools and techniques in building predictive model of performance
- Communicate predictive analytics insights effectively.