Predictive Analytics: Transforming HR Data into Future Performance Insights
Career • 27-Apr-2022
Predictive analytics is a powerful tool to generate insights on future outcomes like employee performance with a significant degree of precision. Organisations increasingly leverage this to detect risks and opportunities and inform targeted interventions. However, the lack of capability in implementing predictive analytics is one of the key reasons that is holding back HR from optimising their people data. This session will introduce the audience to the key processes involved in building a predictive model and the critical success factors to transform data into meaningful performance insights.
This session will explore:
- What is predictive analytics, and which business challenges can it help to address?
- How do you perform predictive analytics to generate meaningful insights that will drive executive action?
- An overview of Predictive Analytics and HR use cases
- The process involved when doing predictive analytics, and who to engage
- Machine Learning with R: Data preparation, transformation, and model-building - common challenges and solutions
- Generating and communicating insights to drive action in relation to employee performance management.
- Identify situations in HR where predictive analytics could be used
- Learn machine learning tools and techniques in building predictive model of performance
- Communicate predictive analytics insights effectively.
Up Next in Career
ONA: Where Did it Come From, and What...
Organisational network analysis (ONA) is used to map employee work relationships and communication patterns. ONA has been around for more than 50 years, but thanks to developments in technology, new ways of working, and the realisation by many leaders that people - and more importantly, relations...
Finding the Hidden Patterns in Gender...
How can HR professionals leverage data to find hidden patterns in the gender pay gap without being data scientists? This case study demonstrates how HR professionals' analytical mindset is changing, and how they can work with data scientists to move beyond simple metrics to develop impactful peop...
Systems Theory in People Analytics: E...
An overview of how concepts of systems theory can help people analytics and other HR professionals make the right decisions and navigate through complex problems.
Systems theory is at the core of effective problem solving and knowledge of some of its key concepts is vital for all HR professional...