Inclusive, High-Performance Dashboard Design Principles
Diversity and Retention in the New World of Work • 32m
* Teneika Askew, former Head of People Analytics, Mozilla
When designing a dashboard, are you prioritising accessibility and performance, or aesthetics?
Teneika will lead a practical session that explores and explains design principles that will help you create high-performing dashboards that are successful for your colleagues and customers.
What you’ll learn:
- Evaluating Dashboard and Report Requests
- Key Tips for Dashboard Development
- How to Meet Dashboard Objectives with Visualization
- How to Shift to an Insight Driven Organization
- Ways to Leverage Agile in an Analytics Focused Organization.
Up Next in Diversity and Retention in the New World of Work
Ask, Align, Act: A Proactive Problem-...
* Caitlin Bigsby - Director Product Marketing, Visier
* Mike Everitt - Senior Solutions Consultant, Visier
There is no shortage of ideas to drive organizational change, but what will really move the needle?
This is where a proactive problem-solving framework can help!
With the Ask, Align, Act ...
Business Answers at Scale - How to Un...
* Ian Cook - VP People Analytics, Visier
- People analytics teams now live in a complex ecosystem of people technology
- The people manager is becoming the primary target user
- People analytics outputs must demonstrate impact on business outcomes
People are the foremost concern of every bu...
Driving Enterprise Diversity: From St...