The Value of People Analytics in Improving DEI: Research and Use Cases
Diversity and Retention in the New World of Work • 21-Apr-2021
* Lexy Martin - Principal Research, Visier
Lexy shares highlights from many years of research on the use of people analytics and the value achieved, focussing on improving diversity, equity and inclusion.
From digging into aggregate data, she will share how people analytics is improving female leadership ratio by 11.5% and improving the female/manager ratio; insights into how females are cracking the glass ceiling (although much progress is still needed); gender pay equity and the problem of the manager divide and how progress is both positive but may hang in the balance due to Covid.
She will share data from four aggregate studies and embellish with customer stories taken from global organisations. She will summarise what organisations are doing with people analytics, and the actions they are taking to design more inclusive cultures and achieve these results.
She will also provide observations on what underrepresented employees need to be doing to ensure progress is made, including showing up as an ally themselves while addressing their own limitations.
- Progress is a collaboration between organisational actions, people analytics, and personal commitment.
Up Next in Diversity and Retention in the New World of Work
Inclusive, High-Performance Dashboard...
* Teneika Askew, former Head of People Analytics, Mozilla
When designing a dashboard, are you prioritising accessibility and performance, or aesthetics?
Teneika will lead a practical session that explores and explains design principles that will help you create high-performing dashboards that a...
Ask, Align, Act: A Proactive Problem-...
* Caitlin Bigsby - Director Product Marketing, Visier
* Mike Everitt - Senior Solutions Consultant, Visier
There is no shortage of ideas to drive organizational change, but what will really move the needle?
This is where a proactive problem-solving framework can help!
With the Ask, Align, Act ...
Business Answers at Scale - How to Un...
* Ian Cook - VP People Analytics, Visier
- People analytics teams now live in a complex ecosystem of people technology
- The people manager is becoming the primary target user
- People analytics outputs must demonstrate impact on business outcomes
People are the foremost concern of every bu...