Activating the Power of Your Employees with Continuous Understanding & Response
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 26-Apr-2021
* Melissa Arronte - Employee Experience Solutions Principal, Medallia
How do you focus on a continuous response model and create a robust understanding of the employee perspective? Medallia's Employee Experience Solutions Principal, Melissa Arronte, PhD. unpacks this for us at People Analytics World.
This session will explore:
- What is the definition of continuous understanding and how does it differ from employee listening
- How to easily integrate a continuous understanding approach into the processes you already have in place
- Real examples of how companies are using continuous understanding to surface what really matters to employees and how they are taking action to transform the employee experience
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
SWP: Translating Business Strategy to...
* Mikael Wornoo - Founder & COO, TechWolf
- When does strategic workforce planning actually become strategic?
- How can we move it beyond simple headcount planning?
- How can a business strategy be translated to people strategy beyond fire and hire, and how does technology enable this proc...
Empathy at Scale - How a Better Conne...
* Sanja Licina - President, QuestionPro
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/sanjalicina
Maintaining high engagement and productivity during the ever changing times is becoming increasingly complex. Using a data-driven and technology based approach on how you communicate and con...
Announcing a New People Analytics Ope...
* Max Blumberg- Founder, Blumberg Partnership
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/maxblumberg
This session presents a new Digital-Era People Analytics Operating Model (otherwise referred to as DEPA:OM) to address limitations commonly found in the People Analytics operating mod...