* María Manso - Jefa de Analítica Avanzada y Portfolio de Datos Para RRHH, BBVA
[Versión en Español]
In an environment where talent needs are rapidly evolving and employees are required to adapt quickly, we've created Opportunity, an AI-based tool that offers personalised advice to each employes to help them make the best decisions about their professional career.
It is a great opportunity for any company to know the professional interests of the employees and to be able to make the match between supply and demand. At a technological level, that all the tools are integrated into each other generates a great user experience. One of the advantages of this platform is that it encourages employees to increase and improve their data, which allows us to get to know our professionals much better.
The increasing need for improvement and recycling that all companies face due to digital transformation and the need to evolve functions towards a more data and technology-driven culture.
- How do you help to close the gap between current capabilities and future needs?
- How do you motivate employees to learn new skills?
- How do you give employees the autonomy they need to be the protogonists of their professional development?
- Can you use new technologies to personalize training and development in big enterprise?
As part of BBVA's professional development model launched in 2020, we have created Opportunity, a platform that facilitates and enhances people's upskilling and reskilling, aligned with their interests and with the organization's strategy. It includes a machine learning algorithm that provides suggestions on what kind of content / skill development might match your preferences and possible career paths. It generates insight into how an employee can grow in their role and what other career opportunities they can pursue at the bank.
This session will explore:
- BBVA's Data Area: objectives and organizational structure. People Analytics at BBVA
- What do you need to create an IA-driven tool for the employees
- Opportunity: Our Intelligent Development Platform
- How the world of data and algorithms can be embedded into a final product for employees, where that intelligence comes directly to them in an easy way.
- How, using technology and data, you can motivate your employees to improve in their actual roles and reskill themselves towards new capabilities.