Systems Thinking in People Analytics - a Vital Skill
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 21-Apr-2021
* Andreas Kyprianou - GLobal Head of Reporting & Analytics CoE, Upfield
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/andreaskyprianou
Systems thinking has been called one of the key management competencies for the 21st century. As people analytics matures and becomes a core HR capability, it must absorb the lessons of systems thinking to deliver truly relevant business insights. Learn how to employ this mindset well in People Analytics.
Understanding how systems work is necessary for people analytics to add true value in any business.
This session will explore:
- What is systems thinking and how does it relate to people analytics?
- Key systems archetypes to be aware, when running a people analytics project
- Practical examples of systems-led people analytics projects.
- Understand how to be a better people analytics practitioner by avoiding traps in systems thinking
- Run people analytics projects that add true business value.
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
People Analytics: Future-Proof Strate...
* Marc Ramos - CMO, SplashBI
* Steven Atkins - Solutions Enablement Manager, SplashBI
People Analytics is certainly one of the hottest topics up & down the halls of many HR departments. And justifiably so, with all the challenges HR & Executives are currently facing. As we enter 2021, we...
Activating the Power of Your Employee...
* Melissa Arronte - Employee Experience Solutions Principal, Medallia
How do you focus on a continuous response model and create a robust understanding of the employee perspective? Medallia's Employee Experience Solutions Principal, Melissa Arronte, PhD. unpacks this for us at People Analytics W...
SWP: Translating Business Strategy to...
* Mikael Wornoo - Founder & COO, TechWolf
- When does strategic workforce planning actually become strategic?
- How can we move it beyond simple headcount planning?
- How can a business strategy be translated to people strategy beyond fire and hire, and how does technology enable this proc...