* Andreas Kyprianou - GLobal Head of Reporting & Analytics CoE, Upfield
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/andreaskyprianou
Systems thinking has been called one of the key management competencies for the 21st century. As people analytics matures and becomes a core HR capability, it must absorb the lessons of systems thinking to deliver truly relevant business insights. Learn how to employ this mindset well in People Analytics.
Understanding how systems work is necessary for people analytics to add true value in any business.
This session will explore:
- What is systems thinking and how does it relate to people analytics?
- Key systems archetypes to be aware, when running a people analytics project
- Practical examples of systems-led people analytics projects.
- Understand how to be a better people analytics practitioner by avoiding traps in systems thinking
- Run people analytics projects that add true business value.