Capability-Building and AI Solutions
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 26-Apr-2021
* Orla Berkery - Director of Leadership, Development and Talent Solutions, HR Tech Partnership
A hybrid workplace is here to stay. This means many of the traditional people management processes eg coaching, mentoring, upskilling cannot be done face to face. Many may be wondering where the link with AI and coaching/mentoring is, some may even doubt that technology can help. This session will demonstrate the capabilities of AI tools currently in the marketplace, showing actual examples of AI solutions that can support mentoring, coaching and upskilling.
What kind of digital & AI tools exist to support coaching, mentoring and upskilling? What advantages do they have? How can HR practitioners benefit from using them?
This session will explore:
- A practical insight and demo of AI & Digital solutions to support mentoring, coaching and upskilling
- What do AI & Digital solutions around coaching, mentoring and upskilling look like - A demo
- Practical exposure of AI solutions supporting mentoring, coaching and upskilling via a quick demo
- Advantages of using AI&Digital solutions- costs,employee experience,ease of use
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
Horsefly Talent Market Analytics
* Mike Basnett Sandiford - Head of Partnerships, Horsefly
The Perfect Match: People Analytics a...
* Patrick Coolen - Global Head of People Analytics, Strategic Workforce Planning and HR Survey Management, ABN AMRO
Patrick will be sharing the best practises of his team while setting up and growing the People Analytics expertise in ABN AMRO. Questions that will be adressed are: How are we buil...
A Human-Centered Approach to Effectiv...
* Bharath Nair - People Analytics Lead, Boston Consulting Group
Watch a preview here:: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/bharathnair
An approach to implement design thinking to build sustainable products/processes while addressing any People Analytics problem. If you are looking to better understa...