* Bharath Nair - People Analytics Lead, Boston Consulting Group
Watch a preview here:: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/bharathnair
An approach to implement design thinking to build sustainable products/processes while addressing any People Analytics problem. If you are looking to better understand the unmet needs of the people you’re creating for, and reduce the risk associated with launching new ideas, products, and services, this session is for you.
- Absence of lateral thinking mindset (to put people first) while designing a process/product for your organization
- Questioning outdated methodologies to prioritize value over tradition while building people products
- Executing hierarchy-driven decisions is the norm nowadays. This approach will guide you dive deeper, to identify the root cause of a problem and have a holistic solution
This session will explore:
- What is Human centered design?
- How can human centered design thinking help in building revolutionary solutions?
- How to use the people-first mindset while building People Analytics solutions?
- Audience will build a habit of generating curiosity and empathy while approaching any business problem
- Think about applying human centered design concepts to build sustainable solutions/products
- Experience first-hand process of applying people-centered analytics solution