* Sergio García Mora, Data 4HR
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/sergiogarciamora
R is one of the most popular languages in Data Science, and typically associated with machine learning concepts, algorithms, and statistical analysis. However, R offers multiple solutions to the daily HR practice, like report automation, dashboards, and making presentations with data saving time and gaining precision. In this presentation we will talk about some barriers when learning to program in R and how to overcome them, myths, and some of the opportunities that this language offers to simplify our work.
This session will cover:
- Dealing with multiple sources of data (aka Excel files)
- Analysing any kind of data
- Sharing and reproducing analysis
- Starting your path into Data Science and Predictive Analytics
- The multiple possibilities R has to offer to daily HR tasks.
- Different kinds of analysis that are possible within R
- Packages for reporting, presentations, and dashboards
- The power of open source community, R User Groups, and free and high quality sources to learn.
- Knowing what HR can do using R for specific analysis, reports and daily tasks.
- Finding communities and sources for learning to code.
- Having fun coding.