Reinventing Workforce Planning
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 20-Apr-2021
* Adam Gibson - Director and Strategic Workforce Planning Leader, EY
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/adamgibson
There is a clash of two conflicting needs, brought about by the pandemic: a new future that necessitates robust planning and a VUCA world that highlights the challenge of planning.
Based on his popular new book, “Agile Workforce Planning”, Adam Gibson provides a way to help businesses plan and navigate a path to achieving their objectives. He will talk about how traditional approaches to strategic workforce planning have faltered during the pandemic and the need to reinvent workforce planning.
He provides a new way to think and plan for the future, applicable across all industries, that will enable organisations to become anti-fragile in response to disruption and connect engaged people with meaningful work.
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
How we've Built an AI-Driven Learning...
* María Manso - Discipline Leader of Advanced Analytics & DPM for HR, BBVA
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/mariamanso
In an environment where talent needs are rapidly evolving and employees are required to adapt quickly, we've created Opportunity, an AI-based tool that ...
People Analytics - Why It Matters Mor...
* Kathi Enderes - VP Research, Josh Bersin Academy
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/kathienderes
In three different research studies in the last six month, Josh Bersin Research identified the practices that matter to business, people and innovation outcomes - in areas of bus...
Business Answers at Scale - How to Un...
* Ian Cook - VP People Analytics, Visier
- People analytics teams now live in a complex ecosystem of people technology
- The people manager is becoming the primary target user
- People analytics outputs must demonstrate impact on business outcomes
People are the foremost concern of every bu...