Business Answers at Scale - How to Unlock Your People Analytics Ecosystem
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 26-Apr-2021
* Ian Cook - VP People Analytics, Visier
- People analytics teams now live in a complex ecosystem of people technology
- The people manager is becoming the primary target user
- People analytics outputs must demonstrate impact on business outcomes
People are the foremost concern of every business and the drive for people analytics teams to be able to deliver ever more complex and valuable insights to support better people and business outcomes is unrelenting. Whether the challenge is transforming the organisation, re-skilling to fit a different business model or building the types of insight and alignment that drive success in an agile workplace, the range of data required to deliver simple and effective answers has expanded rapidly.
In the 2010s, people analytics teams would be excited to connect core HRIS data with payroll and maybe some engagement or Talent Acquisition data. 2020 has accelerated the need to understand people at the level of skills, combined with work practices from calendars and email, as well as gauging their sentiment about different aspects of work. All this needs to focus on demonstrating how the business has been impacted, and must be linked to business information and perfomance data.
At the same time, the ecosystem of data inputs has evolved and the target user for people analytics teams has changed. People analytics is no longer an isolated HR function.
The leading teams are delivering easily digestible and practical insights, across the complex landscape of business systems, to hundreds of people managers at pace. Whilst insight creation may be complex it’s delivery to end-users does not have to be.
- How the enterprise people technology ecosystem is evolving
- How this ecosystem can be accommodated within a single analytic model
- How a single analytic model will support people managers at scale
- Whitepaper: Better People Analytics
- Customer story: Experian
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
How to Map the Employee Experience us...
* Cara Davies - Senior HR Data Analyst, LG&E and KU Energy
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/caradavies
This session will look at how to apply the marketing concept of customer journey mapping to the employee experience. Whether we are looking at the new hire journey or t...
Analysing and Demonstrating the Value...
* Rajesh Anandan - CEO, Ultranauts
* Chris Broderick - President, b.Near Global
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/rajeshanandan
While recent research shows that 76% of companies lack goals around diversity, inclusion, and belonging, Ultranauts, a quality engineering services ...
The Value of People Analytics in Impr...
* Lexy Martin - Principal Research, Visier
Lexy shares highlights from many years of research on the use of people analytics and the value achieved, focussing on improving diversity, equity and inclusion.
From digging into aggregate data, she will share how people analytics is improving female...