How to Map the Employee Experience using Customer Journey Analytics
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 21-Apr-2021
* Cara Davies - Senior HR Data Analyst, LG&E and KU Energy
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/caradavies
This session will look at how to apply the marketing concept of customer journey mapping to the employee experience. Whether we are looking at the new hire journey or the career journeys of our tenured employees. Using journey mapping techniques can help us identify bottlenecks, target inequities, and ultimately introduce more transparency into our HR processes.
The cross-fertilisation of ideas is important, and HR analytics has the opportunity to borrow techniques from other areas (in this case, marketing analytics.)
Additionally, being aware of the "customer journey" within our own employee base can highlight problems and pain points that we might not have considered before looking at the data (for instance, when we look at our hiring funnels, are there areas where a disproportionate number of minorities are falling out? Are there some job groups where the competition is higher for female applicants than male applicants, based solely on the kinds of jobs they are applying for?)
The concept of journey mapping with employee data can be used in the hiring process or when looking at career growth across the whole company, two uses that I will highlight in this session.
This session will explore:
- What is customer journey mapping?
- How can we apply customer journey mapping to the hiring process?
- How can we apply customer journey mapping to employee growth and development?
- What tools can we use for employee journey mapping?
- Introduction to a novel way of thinking about the "employee journey"
- Ideas about tracking employee growth and development
- Understanding how DE&I measures can be layered on top of the overall "journey"
- Introduction to some statistical tools (Python, PowerBI, SQL)
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
Analysing and Demonstrating the Value...
* Rajesh Anandan - CEO, Ultranauts
* Chris Broderick - President, b.Near Global
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/rajeshanandan
While recent research shows that 76% of companies lack goals around diversity, inclusion, and belonging, Ultranauts, a quality engineering services ...
The Value of People Analytics in Impr...
* Lexy Martin - Principal Research, Visier
Lexy shares highlights from many years of research on the use of people analytics and the value achieved, focussing on improving diversity, equity and inclusion.
From digging into aggregate data, she will share how people analytics is improving female...
Measuring Relationships and Impact Us...
* Adam McKinnon - People Data and Analytics Lead, Reece Group
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/adammckinnon
A series of case studies demonstrating the use of people analytics to understand relationships and quantify impact in HR settings.
- A practical demonstration of the ...