The Value of People Analytics in Improving DEI: Research and Use Cases
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 21-Apr-2021
* Lexy Martin - Principal Research, Visier
Lexy shares highlights from many years of research on the use of people analytics and the value achieved, focussing on improving diversity, equity and inclusion.
From digging into aggregate data, she will share how people analytics is improving female leadership ratio by 11.5% and improving the female/manager ratio; insights into how females are cracking the glass ceiling (although much progress is still needed); gender pay equity and the problem of the manager divide and how progress is both positive but may hang in the balance due to Covid.
She will share data from four aggregate studies and embellish with customer stories taken from global organisations. She will summarise what organisations are doing with people analytics, and the actions they are taking to design more inclusive cultures and achieve these results.
She will also provide observations on what underrepresented employees need to be doing to ensure progress is made, including showing up as an ally themselves while addressing their own limitations.
- Progress is a collaboration between organisational actions, people analytics, and personal commitment.
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
Measuring Relationships and Impact Us...
* Adam McKinnon - People Data and Analytics Lead, Reece Group
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/adammckinnon
A series of case studies demonstrating the use of people analytics to understand relationships and quantify impact in HR settings.
- A practical demonstration of the ...
Tomorrow @ Work: What to expect from ...
* Ekkehard Ernst - Chief of Macroeconomic Policy Office, International Labour Organization
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/ekkehardernst
The Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated trends on global talent markets around automation, demographic shifts or climate mitigation. The se...
People Analytics to Support a Decentr...
* Jamie Nevshahir - Director HR Operations & People Analytics, NBC Universal
* Lynette Carlson - Senior Manager People Analytics, NBC Universal
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/nbcuniversal
Every organisation is different and there is no "one size fits all" in terms of h...