Tomorrow @ Work: What to expect from the post-pandemic Global Talent Market
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 21-Apr-2021
* Ekkehard Ernst - Chief of Macroeconomic Policy Office, International Labour Organization
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/ekkehardernst
The Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated trends on global talent markets around automation, demographic shifts or climate mitigation. The session will present how these trends challenge traditional approaches for talent management, what alternative HR strategies are available and how to create a resilient workforce that allow companies and countries to thrive in a world of heightened uncertainty.
- What to expect from digital automation trends, climate change and global ageing
- How policy makers will shape will react to these trends
- The implications for your workforce and talent needs
- How to develop strategies for resilient talent management
This session will explore:
- Global challenges to talent markets from automation, climate change, and an ageing workforce
- A new political landscape after the pandemic - consequences for workforce management
- Resilient talent management - Getting ready for uncertain times
- A better understanding of current challenges for talent markets
- An integrative view of how workforce challenges evolve
- Insights into tools that help build a resilient workforce in times of high uncertainty
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
People Analytics to Support a Decentr...
* Jamie Nevshahir - Director HR Operations & People Analytics, NBC Universal
* Lynette Carlson - Senior Manager People Analytics, NBC Universal
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/nbcuniversal
Every organisation is different and there is no "one size fits all" in terms of h...
Establishing a Corporate Narrative on...
* Angela Ignam - Global Head of People Analytics & Insight, Aviva
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/angelaignam
Real-Time Workforce Intelligence for Remote and Hybrid Working
Maintaining control of people data when your people are now largely or entirely working remotely...
Culture Analytics to support Talent a...
* Michaela Abao-Viray, Senior Analyst, People Analytics, Equinix
* Aditya Maharaja - Senior Analyst, People Analytics, Equinix
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/equinix
Mergers and acquisitions are a popular strategic choice for companies’ growth and expansion. However, it ha...