People Analytics to Support a Decentralised Operating Model
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 20m
* Jamie Nevshahir - Director HR Operations & People Analytics, NBC Universal
* Lynette Carlson - Senior Manager People Analytics, NBC Universal
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/nbcuniversal
Every organisation is different and there is no "one size fits all" in terms of how you structure your People Analytics team or how you conduct analysis. Having a decentralised business can sometimes be seen as a challenge, however, getting the right balance of where Analytics expertise is placed and how you structure your People Analytics team can make all the difference. NBCUniversal, like a lot of other businesses, is federated e.g. businesses span a number of different facets i.e. TV, Film, News, Sports and Theme Parks. This creates a unique culture and dynamic but also add a level of complexity when it comes to People Analytics. In this session Jamie Nevshehir and Lynette Carlson explore how a decentralised operating model can provide a unique advantage in terms of getting closer to the business challenges and uncovering tangible benefits from people data. Jamie and Lynette, through the example of NBCUniversal, will discuss how working in a decentralised HR structure with Analysts at a business level has helped to uncover real tangible People Analytics outcomes and insights.
Decentralised operating models have their challenges and advantages - being more decentralised forces you to work closer with the different businesses and facets with your organisation - you get deeper insights! The flip side is that, as a result of greater business autonomy, it can be challenging productise People Analytics offerings e.g. dashboards or tools that fit the needs of all the businesses.
This session will explore:
- How do you best structure your People Analytics team when your business is decentralised?
- What are the things to think about in terms of building a People Analytics technology architecture when working with a decentralised operating model?
- What are the advantages and challenges when conducting People Analytics within decentralised HR operating model?
- Structuring your People Analytics organisation when operating in a decentralised operating model
- Building a People Analytics technology architecture to support a decentralised operating model
- Understanding of People Analytics in the media Industry
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
Establishing a Corporate Narrative on...
* Angela Ignam - Global Head of People Analytics & Insight, Aviva
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/angelaignam
Real-Time Workforce Intelligence for Remote and Hybrid Working
Maintaining control of people data when your people are now largely or entirely working remotely...
Culture Analytics to support Talent a...
* Michaela Abao-Viray, Senior Analyst, People Analytics, Equinix
* Aditya Maharaja - Senior Analyst, People Analytics, Equinix
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/equinix
Mergers and acquisitions are a popular strategic choice for companies’ growth and expansion. However, it ha...
Using Data and Design Thinking to Sha...
* George Colvin - Senior Manager, People Services, Systems & Insights, REA Group
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/georgecolvin
In this session, I discuss how REA Group used data, insights and design thinking to understand, test and implement new ways of working in our wo...