Using Data and Design Thinking to Shape Hybrid Working
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 21-Apr-2021
* George Colvin - Senior Manager, People Services, Systems & Insights, REA Group
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/georgecolvin
In this session, I discuss how REA Group used data, insights and design thinking to understand, test and implement new ways of working in our workplace.
This session will help organizations understand and learn from our experience to hybrid working. It'll outline the brief/frame of reference for our study. It'll provide early insights into how and where people are more effective for various activities in their roles. It'll outline the benefits of leveraging function in your business that are not in HR It'll provide learnings on how our assumptions were challenged and changed. It'll outline artefacts/policies that have been produced to support our people. in a hybrid work environment.
This session will explore:
- A clear brief for your project goes a long way.
- How to test individual and team work preferences.
- Using design thinking to expediate learnings
- Key actions that we've taken to support our people in a hybrid work environment.
- Data collection and analysis will only get you so far when it comes to evolving your hybrid working strategy.
- There are significant benefits to prototyping and testing new ideas before really bringing them to life.
- People analytics isnt all about machine learning and predicting and outcome, its using data to make decisions about people.
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
How to use Analytics to Boost Employe...
* Delia Majarín - Head of Engagement, People Analytics Community Lead, Telefónica
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/deliamajarin
We all have been using engagement surveys for ages, but our listening strategy has evolved and improved in frequency and meaning. We can use People...
Using Predictive Analytics to Support...
* Andrew Papworth - Productivity and Cost Director, Lloyds Banking Group
* Justine Thompson - Head of Strategic Workforce Planning and Analytics, Lloyds Banking Group
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/lloydsbank
How Lloyds connected the dots mental health and wellbeing data, ...
Sentiment Analysis and Optimising EX ...
* David Shontz - Global Head of Workforce Analytics & Organization Management, Nokia
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/davidshontz
In this session, you will hear about the Nokia journey into People Analytics and how they have used this their capability to help the Company...