Analysing and Demonstrating the Value of Neuro-Diversity
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 26-Apr-2021
* Rajesh Anandan - CEO, Ultranauts
* Chris Broderick - President, b.Near Global
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/rajeshanandan
While recent research shows that 76% of companies lack goals around diversity, inclusion, and belonging, Ultranauts, a quality engineering services firm, embraces all forms of diversity, including neurodiversity, and has embedded inclusion into its core business practices since day one.
Ultranauts built the world’s first fully remote workplace for cognitively diverse teams. With team members in 29 states across the US, 75% of whom are on the autism spectrum, every Ultranaut believes that their differences make them better together.
Named a Fast Company World Changing Idea and MIT SOLVE Challenge winner, Ultranauts is reimagining how a company hires talent, manages teams, and develops careers to empower all employees to perform at their best.
In this fireside chat, Ultranauts CEO Rajesh Anandan speaks with Chris Broderick, founder, B.near Global, about a strengths-based approach to neurodiversity. He offers lessons learned in creating a universal work environment and shares tips and tools for embedding inclusion into core business practices.
- What is neurodiversity and what impact does it have on business results?
- How can firms tap into neurodivergent talent in the hiring process?
- What tools help support and sustain a universal work environment?
- How can companies begin to imbed inclusion in business practices?
This session will explore:
- How neurodiversity takes a strengths-based approach to understanding human potential
- Why neurodiversity is a competitive advantage for business.
- How to attract and retain neurodivergent talent
- How to imbed inclusion into core business practicesHow to identify the impact of cognitive diversity as a competitive advantage
- How to apply and harness a strength-based approach when forging collaborative teams
- Practical tips for objective and fair methods of hiring, promoting and developing all employees
- The 4 dimensions of a universal work environment.
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
The Value of People Analytics in Impr...
* Lexy Martin - Principal Research, Visier
Lexy shares highlights from many years of research on the use of people analytics and the value achieved, focussing on improving diversity, equity and inclusion.
From digging into aggregate data, she will share how people analytics is improving female...
Measuring Relationships and Impact Us...
* Adam McKinnon - People Data and Analytics Lead, Reece Group
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/adammckinnon
A series of case studies demonstrating the use of people analytics to understand relationships and quantify impact in HR settings.
- A practical demonstration of the ...
Tomorrow @ Work: What to expect from ...
* Ekkehard Ernst - Chief of Macroeconomic Policy Office, International Labour Organization
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/ekkehardernst
The Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated trends on global talent markets around automation, demographic shifts or climate mitigation. The se...