* Rachel Duarte - Director HR Insights & Analytics, Thermo Fisher Scientific
* Courtney McMahon - Director, Global Head of People Analytics, Colgate Palmolive
* Sarah Nell-Rodriquez - Principal High Touch Success Manager, Tableau
* Christian Otto - Senior Manager People Analytics, Infineon Technologies
Moderator: Michael Moon - Director, Global Talent Development Technology & Human Capital Analytics, Align Technology
This panel explores data literacy as both a commercial skill and a life skill, how it impacts business, how it can be improved, and what impact the pandemic has had on how people use and consume data.
• What is a data mindset and what do we mean by data literacy?
• What level of data fluency is needed? Expected?
• What were we doing before the pandemic to raise data literacy and embed data-driven decision-making?
• How high up the HR/training/business agenda was this topic?
• What are we doing now to raise data literacy and embed data-driven decision-making as a result of the pandemic?
• How have perceptions of data changed among the workforce, leadership and wider business?
• How are people’s new remote networks at work affecting their view of data?
• What are the barriers and resistance?
• How do we assess data literacy on an individual, department, and/or corporate level?
• How can we show that increased data literacy leads to better business outcomes in your organisations?
• Programmes and initiatives in business, resources and recommendations.