What Makes High-Performing Analytics Leaders and Teams?
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 20-Apr-2021
* Khurshid Asin - VP HR, Keybank
* Ian Cook - VP People Analytics, Visier
* Oliver Kasper - Global Head People Analytics and Digital HR, ABB
* Steve Scott - Managing Director, Global Head of Workforce Management and Analytics, Standard Chartered
* Moderator: David Green - Managing Partner, Insight222
Five leaders at different kinds of organisations and working in varying contexts, all with broad experience in implementing high-performing People Analytics functions, discuss:
- The skills and capabilities that are required to be successful as a people analytics leader
- The character traits that help drive to success
- The typical pitfalls and traps that can derail a people analytics leader.
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
Building a Skills Taxonomy
* Alessandro Linary - People Analytics UK Lead, Vodafone
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/alessandrolinari
Having an accurate and complete skills taxonomy allows for far more effective workforce planning and sourcing, and can advise strategic decisions across the business. B...
Building Analytics Communities and Ne...
* Delia Majarín - Head of Engagement and People Analytics Community Lead, Telefónica; co-manager, People Analytics Spain Meetup
* Eva Murray - Senior Evangelist, Snowflake; Author & Founder, #MakeoverMonday
* Neil Richards - Head of BI EMEA, JLL; Knowledge Director, Data Visualization Socie...
Communicating with Data Visualisation
* Tobias Sturt - Creative Director, Add Two Digital
A brief guide to communicating with an audience about data through shaping and showing visual stories. Introducing a fundamental process and outlining practical approaches and techniques.
Communicating with and through data visualisation is a ...