* Delia Majarín - Head of Engagement and People Analytics Community Lead, Telefónica; co-manager, People Analytics Spain Meetup
* Eva Murray - Senior Evangelist, Snowflake; Author & Founder, #MakeoverMonday
* Neil Richards - Head of BI EMEA, JLL; Knowledge Director, Data Visualization Society
Moderator: Greg Newman, Deloitte
This panel will explore the advantages of building data networks and communities, and how to sell the idea to colleagues and executive sponsors. It will explore the challenges of building and maintaining internal and external networks, and provide the advice you need to go out and start building and growing a comunity within your own network.
- Why are internal communities and networks so important?
- How do we raise the visibility of our community (and secure funding for it)?
- How do we use the internal community to improve both the communities' data knowledge and the broader business’ data knowledge and build excitement?
- How do we ensure we build a community that represents our organizations’ diversity, both across functions/departments/geographies and in other ways that are important to our organization?
- What is the role of our external networks in supporting us and our work?
- How do we know if our communities and networks are working?
- What is the role of Champions, and how do they work?
- Ideas for promotion, engagement and communication.