How to Deliver Value for the Business and the Workforce with People Analytics
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 21-Apr-2021
* David Green - Managing Partner, Insight222
- Current and emerging trends in people analytics
- Case studies and leading practices from global organisations
- How to create business and employee value from people analytics
People Analytics is not about HR. People Analytics is about the business. It is about delivering commercial value, value to employees and the workforce, and value to executives so they can make people-related decisions based on facts. In leading organisations, people analytics has contributed $100s of millions to the top and bottom lines.
People Analytics was already one of the fastest growing areas of human resources, and the events of the last 15 months have only further elevated the field and made people analytics an absolute essential for organisations in managing the crises.
In his keynote, David will share recent research Insight222 undertook with 60 global companies to understand trends and leading practices in People Analytics. David will also introduce an early preview of research and case studies from Excellence in People Analytics, his forthcoming book co-written with Jonathan Ferrar, which is due to be published in July 2021.
This session is intended to help People Analytics professionals, Chief People Officers and senior HR leaders gain insight into how they can improve the impact, value and focus of their People Analytics programmes – whichever stage of the journey they are at.
- Discover where the People Analytics discipline is today, and where it is heading
- Hear real examples from companies that have successfully applied People Analytics to deliver value for the business and the workforce, including during the pandemic
- Prepare your organisation to take advantage of the opportunities offered by People Analytics, and support your efforts to reimagine the future workplace.
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
Bring your People Data to Life
* Phil Schrader - Product Evangelist, OneModel
Programar en R en RRHH
* Sergio Garcia Mora, Data 4HR
R es uno de los lenguajes más usados en el mundo de Ciencia de Datos y habitualmente se lo asocia a conceptos de machine learning, algoritmos y análisis estadístico, sin embargo, también ofrece muchas soluciones para la práctica de Recursos Humanos, como la automat...
New Metrics for Remote/Hybrid Work
* Philip Arkcoll - Founder, Worklytics
As organisations move toward more hybrid and fully remote ways of working they need to rethink the core data and metrics they are using to support key people decisions. The old tools and data such as survey results are no longer sufficient to provide the le...