Our End-to-End Dashboard Design Process
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 21-Apr-2021
* Harry Metcalf - Global People Analytics Specialist, Nestlé
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/harrymetcalf
I'm going to share our experience at Nestle of Business Intelligence dashboards within HR. This will be a conceptual, non-technical look at how and why we build dashboards and the process that we follow to do so based off of many successful (and plenty less successful) examples.
- Discussing the idea of Dashboards being a silver bullet and when they should actually be used
- How to design a dashboard with a goal in mind
- What does the building process look like
This session will explore:
- When you should or shouldn't build a dashboard and why
- Key Design principles
- What our E2E design process looks like
- A checklist of what to keep in mind
- Guidance from experience of how to discuss with stakeholders whether they need a dashboard or something else
- An experienced based framework for building dashboards
- A checklist to make sure you're considering all aspects of what you're building
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
Como Creamos una Plataforma de Formac...
* María Manso - Jefa de Analítica Avanzada y Portfolio de Datos Para RRHH, BBVA
[Versión en Español]
In an environment where talent needs are rapidly evolving and employees are required to adapt quickly, we've created Opportunity, an AI-based tool that offers personalised advice to each employe...
Key Elements for a Successful Digital...
* Rodolphe Guerin - Group Head of People Analytics, Roche Pharmaceuticals
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/rodolpheguerin
People Strategy in Uncertain Times: H...
* Jakob Ejlsted - VP People & Culture, BP
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/jakobejlsted
In the session we will explore some of the forces that are shaping the future of work and organisations and how to respond to massive change in your business environment.
- New ways ...