* Sreyoshi Bhaduri - Manager, Global People Research & Analytics, McGraw Hill
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/sreyoshibhaduri
We live in a world that is increasingly consuming data and in doing so interacting with innumerable data visualizations. Some data visualizations are engaging and effective. Others- not so much! As human resources professionals, it is imperative that we help our business partners understand main takeaways from data to build upon insights. So what makes effective data visualizations? In this short presentation, Dr. Sreyoshi Bhaduri will introduce the 4Ws and a Why framework as she elaborates on ways to make insights from people data more visual and engaging. Join us as we talk more about what are inclusive, engaging and effective data visualizations, and how we can create our own.
In HR, we communicate with diverse stakeholders. Presenting data meaningfully is critical to our decision making success! This talk elaborates on a framework to begin to think more critically about how we communicate insights to different individuals.
This session will explore:
- What are some examples of engaging data visualizations from the world around us?
- Why is it important for data visualizations to be effective, engaging and inclusive?
- What makes data visualizations effective, engaging and inclusive?
- Identify good/bad data visualizations - and characteristics that make the visualization that.
- Learn about ways to better communicate insights visually using the 4Ws and a How framework.