4 Ws and a How? A Framework to Communicate and Engage in the HR Universe
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 26-Apr-2021
* Sreyoshi Bhaduri - Manager, Global People Research & Analytics, McGraw Hill
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/sreyoshibhaduri
We live in a world that is increasingly consuming data and in doing so interacting with innumerable data visualizations. Some data visualizations are engaging and effective. Others- not so much! As human resources professionals, it is imperative that we help our business partners understand main takeaways from data to build upon insights. So what makes effective data visualizations? In this short presentation, Dr. Sreyoshi Bhaduri will introduce the 4Ws and a Why framework as she elaborates on ways to make insights from people data more visual and engaging. Join us as we talk more about what are inclusive, engaging and effective data visualizations, and how we can create our own.
In HR, we communicate with diverse stakeholders. Presenting data meaningfully is critical to our decision making success! This talk elaborates on a framework to begin to think more critically about how we communicate insights to different individuals.
This session will explore:
- What are some examples of engaging data visualizations from the world around us?
- Why is it important for data visualizations to be effective, engaging and inclusive?
- What makes data visualizations effective, engaging and inclusive?
- Identify good/bad data visualizations - and characteristics that make the visualization that.
- Learn about ways to better communicate insights visually using the 4Ws and a How framework.
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
Pre-Hire Talent Assessment
* Vanessa Lammers - Executive Director, Global Workforce Analytics, Estée Lauder Companies
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/vanessalammers
This presentation will review the many places that bias can creep into the talent assessment and selection process, and ways in which or...
What is Text Analytics, and What can ...
* Andrew Marritt - Founder & CEO, OrganizationView
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/andrewmarritt
Having the ability to analyse text provides HR the ability to gain deeper insight into their workforces and make more effective decisions.
Text is one of the most important...
Transformed Talent Management to Impr...
* Jonathon Frampton - VP Total Rewards, Performance and Shared Services, Baylor Scott & White Health
Learn how Baylor Scott & White Healthcare transformed their talent management and performance process during a pandemic. Understand the culture shift necessary, the measurable improvement...