Inclusive, High-Performance Dashboard Design Principles
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 32m
* Teneika Askew, former Head of People Analytics, Mozilla
When designing a dashboard, are you prioritising accessibility and performance, or aesthetics?
Teneika will lead a practical session that explores and explains design principles that will help you create high-performing dashboards that are successful for your colleagues and customers.
What you’ll learn:
- Evaluating Dashboard and Report Requests
- Key Tips for Dashboard Development
- How to Meet Dashboard Objectives with Visualization
- How to Shift to an Insight Driven Organization
- Ways to Leverage Agile in an Analytics Focused Organization.
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
Navigating Uncertainty - Leveraging D...
* Alicia Roach & Chris Hare - Founders, eQ8
eQ8 will present the power of leadership considering different scenarios when contemplating the future. The selection of the right workforce demand scenario not only helps with action planning, but also with leadership clarity on the company strate...
Integrating Analytics and Organisatio...
* Alec Levenson - Economist & Senior Research Scientist, Center for Effective Organizations, University of Southern California
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/aleclevenson
People analytics and organization development (OD) are practiced in organizations as almost completely...
GeXsha: Our Journey Towards a Superb ...
* Gustavo Canton - Global Analytics Leader, Starbucks
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/gustavocanton
The session aims to shed light on how we are transforming the Analytics function in Starbucks with a community-centric mindset, so that we can take care of our Partners, Cust...