Driving a Diversity & Inclusion Agenda through Data
Strategy • 22-Apr-2021
* Amit Chowdhary - SVP, BNY Mellon
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/achowdhary
D&I is a critical topic for all organizations today. This topic focuses on how data and analytics can help enterprises further their diversity agenda, especially in a corporate world that is evolving (partly due to the pandemic and partly due to other reasons)
This session will cover:
- Outcomes driven through diversity and inclusion
- How does data and analytics help enable
- What are some pitfalls to be careful off
- Examples of how analytics can help further diversity agenda
- Learning about what has worked well and what hasn't based on my experiences.
Up Next in Strategy
Cultivating Data Literacy and an Anal...
* Rachel Duarte - Director HR Insights & Analytics, Thermo Fisher Scientific
* Courtney McMahon - Director, Global Head of People Analytics, Colgate Palmolive
* Sarah Nell-Rodriquez - Principal High Touch Success Manager, Tableau
* Christian Otto - Senior Manager People Analytics, Infineon Te...
What Makes High-Performing Analytics ...
* Khurshid Asin - VP HR, Keybank
* Ian Cook - VP People Analytics, Visier
* Oliver Kasper - Global Head People Analytics and Digital HR, ABB
* Steve Scott - Managing Director, Global Head of Workforce Management and Analytics, Standard Chartered
* Moderator: David Green - Managing Partner, Insigh...
Building Analytics Communities and Ne...
* Delia Majarín - Head of Engagement and People Analytics Community Lead, Telefónica; co-manager, People Analytics Spain Meetup
* Eva Murray - Senior Evangelist, Snowflake; Author & Founder, #MakeoverMonday
* Neil Richards - Head of BI EMEA, JLL; Knowledge Director, Data Visualization Socie...