* Gustavo Canton - Global Analytics Leader, Starbucks
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/gustavocanton
The session aims to shed light on how we are transforming the Analytics function in Starbucks with a community-centric mindset, so that we can take care of our Partners, Customers and Communities.
GeXsha is a holistic initiative that aims at building the workforce of the future, connecting our supply chain end-to-end, optimising our resources and networks of collaboration, and investing in best-in-class technologies so that we can maximise human potential and provide a superb human experience, powered by A.I.
- Analytics teams need to evolve in the age of personalisation
- Business leaders need to free up their time and be more agile in the times of Covid-19
- Organisations must evolve faster and embrace disruption
- Tech and analytics teams need to feel empowered
This session will explore:
- How digital transformation aims to serve our Partners, Customers and Communities
- How we provide a superb experience by unleashing data powered by A.I.
- Our evolution from Data to Reporting to Analytics, to Augmented Analytics and Extended reality for extended human intelligence
- How to deal with barriers and win the hearts and minds during an accelerated digital transformation
- How to make the business case to evolve your analytics organisation
- Why you need to be bold to truly evolve in today's world