If you build it, will they come?
Achieving adoption of People Analytics at scale: What do you really need for your data insights to drive meaningful change?
So you’ve built (or bought) your People Analytics solution - now what?
How do you get the insights to hands of HRBPs, Line Managers, Business Unit Leaders and the C-Suite, and how do you make sure they actually use them in both their strategic planning and day-to-day operations?
Working in isolation means you risk providing insight the business doesn’t need, and dashboards it won’t use. There is a better way.
On 20 July, hear from four experienced leaders and practitioners in Workforce Analytics, Business Partnering and HR Strategy. All have developed their own formulas for success in People Analytics through ensuring the insights generated become embedded in workflows and decision-making processes across the organisation.
The group will share their experience and advice on:
- Why People Analytics initiatives can fail, and how to avoid this happening regardless of the results
- What can lead the business to embrace or reject your people insights
- How to build partnerships with the people that you’re providing insight for
- The language, psychology, and politics of connecting with your customers and gaining trust
- Ensuring People Analytics projects are sustainable, and lead to increasing investment
- Lessons learnt throughout their careers, and mistakes you can avoid.