Empowering HR and the business to be more "data-driven" when making workforce and people decisions.
This session will explore:
- What it means to be data-driven
- Challenges in becoming data driven
- Five ways to effectively leverage people data to take you to the next level
- Planning for action
- Working with what you have
- Stop delays by waiting for cleaner data
- Knowing your information consumers
- Telling a story.
- Benefits of data analytics and data collaboration in building the data-driven work culture
- Solutions to the challenges of building the data-driven culture.