How AI/ML can Improve Candidate Experience without Compromising Business Impact
Impact • 22-Apr-2021
* Ramesh Karpagavinayagam - Director People Analytics, Royal Caribbean Group
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/rameshk
We can build AI/ML-based approaches to recruiting that can improve recruiter efficiency, reduce early attrition. But how do we balance the efficacy with Ethics? How can we leverage AI/ML responsibly that improves Candidate experience but does not compromise on Business impact?
- Mismatched Job fit
- Candidate Experience
- Early Attrition
- Quality of Hire
This session will cover:
- Problem Statement
- Quantification of Problems
- Points to Consider
- A path to leverage AI/ML in Talent Acquisition
- Ethical approach to solving for Candidate Experience
- Improve Recruiter Efficieny, Manager Satisfaction & Quality of Hire.
Up Next in Impact
Data-Driven Equity: How to Measure an...
* Hallie Bregman - Global Head of People Analytics, PTC
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/halliebregman
With the rise in visibility of racial injustice and the calling to build inclusive and equitable workplaces, there is more focus than ever on diversity. Yet, many organizat...
Applied Organisational Network Analys...
* Susan Biancani - People Analytics Leader, Airbnb
* Kate O'Brien - Director, People Strategy and Analytics, Broad Institute
* Laura Shubert - VP, People Planning & Insights, MetLife
Moderator: Andrew Pitts - Founder, Polinode
An interactive panel discussion between People Analytics leaders ...
Building a Best-In-Breed Analytics Ec...
* David Barnett - former COO & CCO, cut-e (later AON Assessment Solutions)
* Bennet Voorhees - Associate Director, Data Science, Workforce Analytics, Merck
* Anita Lettink - Founder, HR Tech Radar