* Susan Biancani - People Analytics Leader, Airbnb
* Kate O'Brien - Director, People Strategy and Analytics, Broad Institute
* Laura Shubert - VP, People Planning & Insights, MetLife
Moderator: Andrew Pitts - Founder, Polinode
An interactive panel discussion between People Analytics leaders from Airbnb, the Broad Institute and MetLife where we will discuss the practical applications of Organisational Network Analysis and how to get value out of it. There will be a particular focus on Diversity & Inclusion applications.
- How to manage key internal stakeholders when running an organisational network analysis
- How organisational network analysis can add actionable insights in the context of D&I
- Active versus passive data sources for organisational network analysis
This session will explore:
- A practical guide to D&I applications of Organisational Network Analysis
- Real world experiences from People Analytics leaders who have run recent ONA projects
- How to use ONA for actionable D&I insights
- How to run a successful ONA, i.e. practical tips and suggestions.