Optimising Network Diversity during Remote Working
Impact • 19-Apr-2021
* Antony Ebelle-ebanda - Digital Surgery Integration Lead & Talent Insights, Johnson & Johnson
* Courtney McMahon - Director, Global Head of People Analytics, Colgate Palmolive
* Bennet Voorhees - Associate Director, Data Science, Workforce Analytics, Merck
* Brian Wiemhoff - Global HR Analytics Leader, Caterpillar
Up Next in Impact
Building a Skills Taxonomy
* Alessandro Linary - People Analytics UK Lead, Vodafone
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/alessandrolinari
Having an accurate and complete skills taxonomy allows for far more effective workforce planning and sourcing, and can advise strategic decisions across the business. B...
Workforce Planning for the Future Wor...
* Jordan Pettman - Global Head of People Analytics, Nestlé
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/jordanpettman
Workforce planning, at its core, has been executed in a pretty consistent way for about 30 years. So why is it important to refresh our thinking and approach our underst...
Using Predictive Analytics to Support...
* Andrew Papworth - Productivity and Cost Director, Lloyds Banking Group
* Justine Thompson - Head of Strategic Workforce Planning and Analytics, Lloyds Banking Group
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/lloydsbank
How Lloyds connected the dots mental health and wellbeing data, ...